Terms & Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE AND DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
3. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
SRS Web Design reserves the right to cancel any Member’s Services for any reason or no reason at all. SRS Web Design provides web hosting to sites that abide by our Terms. If you or SRS Web Design cancel your Services, cancellation will immediately stop all Services. You will no longer have access to your website and all associated information may be deleted by SRS Web Design. You are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and website, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the website. You agree to immediately notify SRS Web Design in writing of any unauthorized uses of the account or any other breaches of security. SRS Web Design cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will SRS Web Design be liable, in any way, for any acts or omissions by a Member or Guest, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
5. CONTENT, CONDUCT RULES AND OBLIGATIONS
You and any person who has access to your account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. SRS Web Design reserves the right to remove Content which is deemed in SRS Web Design sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Terms or any rules or policies SRS Web Design has in place at the time.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the Member or Guest who distributed such Content. You, and not SRS Web Design, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. SRS Web Design does not control the Content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. In no way and under no circumstances will SRS Web Design be liable for any Content. You are responsible for all risks associated with use of any Content. By your use and viewing of Content, you understand that SRS Web Design does not review Content but that SRS Web Design has complete rights to remove, alter, replace, or reproduce all Content.
SRS Web Design is not responsible for the Content of any Member including home pages, forums, blogs, discussion groups, media and comments. We reserve the right to remove any Content that is in violation of our Terms. Members will be held legally responsible for the Contents of their web pages, including but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of Services for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and any account found to be or believed to be, in the sole discretion of SRS Web Design, violating the law may be removed without notice.
You are not to upload any type of Content, programs, software, media, or MP3 files to our server unless you are the full owner and have all rights to the Content in question. This includes files with the following extensions: .zip, .rar, .arj, .tar, .mp3, .avi, or .exe. Copyrighted files not belonging to Members or Guests posting those files may be deleted without notice. You agree that you will not originate any Content that may be described in any part by any of the following descriptions:
- "Adult", pornographic, obscene, nude, graphically violent, and other inappropriate Content
- Offers for or the solicitation of prostitution, erotic, or sexual services
- Hate, bigotry, and/or intolerance
- Pirated software or media, including music, videos, images, "Warez," and other illegal or copyrighted software and Content
- Hacking, "phishing", or "phreaking" related
- Copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
- Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software
- Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software * Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Anything related to illegal activity, including defamation, threats, or harassment
- Offensive and indecent user, file, and directory names or tags, descriptions, and titles
- Links to any of the above You agree that you will not use the Services to engage in any of the following activities:
- "Spamming" to promote your website or Content, or engaging in unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice connected in any way to "spam". And that all of your emails will be CAN-SPAM compliant.
- Harming minors in any way
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a SRS Web Design official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity
- Stalking, threatening, defaming, or otherwise harassing another
- Forging titles or otherwise manipulating identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content used with Services
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party
- Promoting pyramid or Ponzi schemes or any scam or scheme intended to generate money
- Offering for sale or sell any item, good or service that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation; you do not have full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to offer and sell, including all necessary licenses and authorizations; or that SRS Web Design determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale SRS Web Design Services
- Soliciting personal information, passwords, or other data for commercial, unlawful, unethical, or dishonest purposes
- Attempting to interfere with, disrupt, or break into Services, networks, servers, equipment, or Content related to the Services
- Violating in any way any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations pertaining to the U.K. Securities and Exchange Commission and public or private exchanges
Making any automated use of the Services
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SRS WEB DESIGN SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SRS WEB DESIGN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If the Services are purchased by you on subscription basis, the following terms will apply to you. Payments can be paid in GBP pound sterling via our preferred Payment Processor, PayPal. The Services will be deemed accepted by you upon acceptance of this Agreement of the Services and payment of the applicable fees and/or subscription fees of the Services. Access to the Services will begin after your acceptance of this Agreement and after SRS Web Design (or its third party provider) receives and processes all the information, including the credit card or bank account information requested by the registration or ordering process. You must have a valid credit card or a valid debit card acceptable to SRS Web Design (or its third party provider) with an appropriate logo ("Card") or sufficient funds in a current or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the fees to obtain access to the Services. The payment information you provide must be accurate, current and complete, and you agree to notify us promptly of any change in the payment information. When you subscribe and provide payment information, your Card or bank account will be debited, and will be automatically re-debited monthly or one-year subscription term ("Renewal Term") at the then-current subscription rate to maintain access to the Services. You agree that SRS Web Design will not refund any initial setup fee or monthly fees, even if you are dissatisfied with your service for any reason.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission of SRS Web Design.
All websites offered by SRS Web Design are copyrighted material. Such websites are offered for use to SRS Web Design users under license only and are not offered for sale or unbridled use. Such license limits use of SRS Web Design websites to sites hosted by SRS Web Design through its Services. SRS Web Design websites may not be transferred to or hosted on another web host or Internet Service Provider unless otherwise agreed in writing.